Fairview Elementary School is a respectful and engaging community focused on academics and social learning that promotes lifelong success for our students.
Working in partnership with the community, Fairview Elementary will provide all students:
-Professionals who are committed to improve their practices through ongoing collaboration.
-A safe, positive, and creative learning environment.
-An engaging and arts-integrated curriculum focused on standards-based instruction.
-Individualized and differentiated instruction with tiered support.
1. We will provide our students with a safe, nurturing learning environment where students grow academically, socially and emotionally.
2. We will integrate arts-based strategies through the process of experience, inquiry, creativity and reflection.
3. We will recognize and support students as both scholars and artists.
4. We will provide opportunities for students to develop as independent learners.
5. We will differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all students.
6. We will systematically provide interventions to all students who need additional support to meet learning targets.
7. We will monitor progress of all students and use data to drive instruction.
8. We will communicate with families regarding student goals and successful achievement.
9. We will provide opportunities for participation in the visual and performing arts for all students.